Fabricate Ireland (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, through this website (“our site”) or as otherwise indicated to you by us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We are responsible for operation of the site at www.fabricateireland.com (“our site”). Our corporate details are: Fabricate, Limerick, Ireland. Phone: +353-87-8189278
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide. This may be by filling in forms on our site, providing us with your business card or contact details, providing us with your information or or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further information and/or services. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our site. The information that you provide to us may include name, email address, company and position, address and telephone number as well as the details contained in your query;
For additional details of transactions carried out through our site or other types of information collected you may contact us at email@example.com
Our site may use session and persistent cookies. The cookies placed by the Fabricate server are readable only by Fabricate, and cookies cannot access, read or modify any other data on your computer. We may use web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about your usage of our site and interaction with emails from Fabricate. For example, we may place web beacons in marketing emails that notify us when you click on a link in the email that directs you to our site, in order to improve our site and email communications.
Our site may contain links to other websites including share and/or “like” buttons. These other websites, services and applications may set their own cookies on users’ computers, collect data or solicit personal information. You should refer to their privacy policies to understand how your information may be collected and/or used.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND HOW LONG FOR
Our site is hosted on servers in Ireland with support being provided by Fabricate staff and/or contractors based in Limerick, however the personal information that we collect from you is input directly into our CRM, which is hosted and supported in the EU. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is almost never completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the complete security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
We will keep a copy of your personal data for as long as you remain registered with our site/the applicable service or the contact person at any organisation we are dealing with and thereafter for such period as may be required for legal, audit and compliance purposes. This does not affect your right to opt out from receiving marketing communications, as outlined in the section “Your rights” below. If at any time after you are no longer registered with our site/the applicable service or are no longer the contact person at the applicable organisation that we are dealing with, you may request that your details are deleted from our CRM system, however you should be aware that if your details are deleted, this will mean we will have no record of any opting out that you may have requested and that you therefore may receive unsolicited communications in the future.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information via post, email or telephone, about our products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us or to enable us to deal with any query you have raised;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including trouble shooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes and as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
This will include your details being included in our Hubspot database.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, provided however that we shall remain responsible for the treatment of such group members of your personal data in accordance with this policy. As stated above, Fabricate has entered into EU Model Clauses with its group entities to ensure any such disclosure is on a legal basis.
Our general policy is not to disclose any personal data to a third party except with your prior consent. However, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Fabricate or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of business and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Fabricate, our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
LEGAL BASIS OF OUR PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data on the basis of your consent (in relation to sending you marketing information following your submitted request through our site) and (alternatively or additionally) for our legitimate interests of promoting, growing and developing our business and, where you are a customer, in order to perform our obligations under the contract between us.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You may also choose not to receive publications or certain other communications from Fabricate by explicitly indicating so in the appropriate section of the Registration Form or by opting-out by phone, email or via direct marketing emails sent to you.
We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for marketing purposes or if we intend to, or may disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by (un)checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by unsubscribing per the method outlined in any emails sent or during any phone calls with you.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, clients, and/or affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites are subject their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these sites and policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You also have the right to ask Fabricate to amend inaccurate personal data or to delete it. However, you should be aware that if you request your details to be deleted, this will mean we will have no record of any opting out that you may have requested and that you therefore may receive unsolicited communications in the future. If you send us any personal information in digital format, such as photographs, you are entitled to ask for a copy of this to be sent to you.
Where you are based in the EU you have the right to contact your local data protection authority and you can request details of how to do this by contacting us at email@example.com
Any queries concerning your rights or the exercising of them and any complaints concerning the processing of your personal data should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information on file with us is accurate and up-to-date. In that regard, we invite you to contact us to update your information, such as your email address if it changes, so that you can continue to receive the information that you have requested from us. In accordance with applicable laws, you may also access or request correction of the information that we have retained about you, or request that we delete your information. There are certain exceptions that apply. As noted above, you always have the right to withdraw consent to our use of your data for any marketing purpose.
This policy may be updated by us from time to time, so please check this policy periodically to ensure you are aware of our latest policies.
Last updated: May 2018